9/12/2014

9th week: 5 keywords that describe my personal Lolita style

Hello!
Sorry that most of the recent posts on this blog are just from the 52 weeks Lolita challenge, but I'm away for holiday most of the summer, so I don't have any opportunities to wear Lolita. At least I try to keep my blog alive with this challenge!

5 keywords that describe my personal Lolita style are definitely these:

Pink
I have many items in my wardrobe in various light colors, but somehow I always wear at least a bit of pink in all my outfits! I can't think of more than 5 outfits I wore without the pink color.
I love wearing OTT sweet style! The Bodyline dress with squirrels combined with pink and a lot of accessories was my very favorite outfit, I think that I wore this dress to almost all big anime conventions here in Czech Republic. But as I have sold the dress a few weeks ago, I won't be spamming you with that forever xD But also when I try to do some classic outfit, I always end up wearing a bit of pink.
 



Sweet
Well, as my wardrobe mostly contains sweet lolita pieces, this is quite clear, isn't it?

Both old-school and new trends loving
I know that this is not one keyword, but it's true. I love the oldschool style with big laces and simple outifts, but I'm also always in to try something new!

 

Country
I think that for the summer nothing is better than country lolita outfits!

 

Details loving
I love to put into my outfits little details like accessories matching with the print I have etc. Unfortunately my potato I use to take photos is not very good, so usually I don't have these things captured >.<
But here, have one of the Hello Kitty themed accessories on me~
(Yes, the earring is kitty in rabbit hoodie, isn't that cute? <3)


How would you describe your personal lolita style? Do you think I managed to describe mine properly?

No comments:

Post a Comment